- Heavy duty backing made from recycled rubber, carpeted surface made with recycled fibers from plastic bottles
- Molded rubber backing provides heft and durability, rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing and extends product life
- Attractive double border traps dirt and water away from indoor floors
- Needle punch synthetic carpet provides excellent water absorption and mat resists fading and staining and dries quickly
- Recycled plastic bottles (carpet) and scrap tires (backing) produce a quality mat with the highest recycled material content in the history
Apache Ecomat Squares mat, recycled rubber, tread prevents shifting. Like tires to the road, matting stays in place on carpet and hard floor surfaces alike. Crush-resistant, bi-level carpet matting brings wet, dirty floors to a screeching halt. Dual-fiber carpet dries quickly and resists staining and fading for durability. Double border traps dirt and moisture on the mat. Molded rubber base provides heft and durability. With each 15 square feet of squares matting made, one scrap tire and thirteen plastic bottles are saved from entering landfills.