- Outdoor charcoal cooker, smoker, boiler, fryer, oven
- Weighs just 8 pounds and cooks for 3 hours on only 8 briquettes
- Fully stainless steel base for easy cleaning and rust resistance
- Stay-cool base safe to handle with 500-degree cooking temperatures
- Includes carry bag for easy transport
Extremely versatile, portable, and incredibly fuel efficient, this award-winning charcoal cooker grills, smokes, bakes, roasts, fries, and boils for a limitless menu of gourmet meals in the great outdoors. Weighing just 8 pounds, the cooker is great for fishing, picnicking, tailgating, boating, hiking, and beach cookouts where rolling the conventional grill from car to cook site just won't work. Healthy, smoke-free and very safe, the smoker's exterior remains cool to the touch--even with cooking temperatures up to 500 degrees F. With unsurpassed cooking efficiency, the grill burns for up to three hours on just eight to ten briquettes, which means less weight on the trail and less bulk in trunk. Dishwasher-safe stainless steel means easy cleaning, corrosion resistance, and good looks. Awarded one of Time magazine's best inventions of the year for 2001, plus continued accolades from owners year after year, this is the perfect cooker for the road, patio, worksite, or hurricane kit. What's in the Box
Stay-cool base, fire grid, dome top, non-stick grilling surface, lifting handle, carry bag.