- Introducing the first radio frequency brake control designed by Tekonsha.
- This proportional trailer mounted braking system is perfect for use with shared trailers.
- User does not need a dash mounted, hard wired brake control.
- True proportional trailer braking, forward or reverse.
- No level adjustment necessary, adjusts to varying terrain as you drive.
Suitable for use on any trailer with 1-3 brake axles. Wireless communication between the Remote Hand Unit and Trailer Power Module eleiminates the need for under dash wiring. No drilling, brackets or clips required. Easy to see LED display for trailer brake voltage, power output and diagnostics. Easy to use remote hand control; Includes the Prodigy "boost" system to allow for different levels of customized braking. Unit provides continual diagnostic scanning with a visual warning in the hand display should a fault condition occur. Hand unit plugs into any standard 12-volt power accessory adaptor. Power saving mode reduces drain on battery when vehicle is not in use.