- Synthetic material resists absorption, mildew, and dries quickly yet is cotton-soft
- Solution-dyed to maintain like-new color for years of good looks
- DuraCord synthetic yarn cords reliably support up to 450 pounds (2 people)
- Includes zinc-plated hardware includes 2 chains and tree hooks, hardwood spreader - Stand not included
- Body measures 60 by 82 inches; total hanging length is 13 feet; 1-year warranty
No more waiting for the hammock to dry after it rains before you lay back into soothing comfort; this decorative hammock is constructed of patented DuraCord material for strength and fast-drying. Built to look as good as it is comfortable, the hammock’s body is solution-dyed, so colors are built in for years of good looks even with heavy sun exposure. The material also resists stains and mildew for less maintenance. On top of being as hardy as it is, the Duracord material is unsurpassed in comfort, offering a cozy, cotton-like feel. The hammock’s spreader bars are made from richly grained hardwoods harvested in a certifiably sustainable fashion. Supporting up to 450 pounds and with plenty of surface space for two people, the body of the hammock is 55 inches by 82 inches and the total hanging length is 13 feet. And, the hammock’s zinc-plated hardware won’t rust during outdoor use. The official Hatteras Hammocks logo is branded on each spreader bar and graces the solid Cumaru wood. The spreaders are triple dipped in marine spar varnish to strengthen their resistance to degradation from the harsh elements. Nothing’s cozier than a quilted hammock at the beach, the campsite or just in the backyard! The hammock attaches to any sturdy tree with ease with the included chains and hooks, though a variety of stylish hammock stands are also available, as well as pillows and more. Hatteras backs the purchase with a 1-year limited warranty.