- NOTE: You must be present to sign for delivery of this item.
- NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii (item will be removed from your order).
- 65% Available Chlorine (35% Calcium).
- Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use.
- Must pre-dissolve/dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner.
Our economically priced, fast-acting Calcium Hypochlorite sanitizing granules provide 65% available chlorine for hard-hitting immediate results!
Our non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use. Comparable to HTH, Pulsar and Chloryte. Dosages: For unstabilized pools, use 6-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons daily. For stabilized pools, use 3-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons every other day. If using as a weekly shock, use 16oz. per 10,000 gallons. To prevent bleaching and cloudy water, it is highly recommended that you pre-dissolve granules in a bucket of water before evenly dispersing throughout the pool.