- Heat range up to 18 feet diameter; puts out 47,000 BTU's of steady warmth
- Piezo igniter for easy starts every time, years to come
- Stainless steel burners and heating grid for optimal durability
- Auto shut-off valve kills heat if unit tilts for optimal safety
- Measures 20 by 33 by 89 inches; weighs 46 pounds for stability
Whether it’s a romantic outdoor table for two on an otherwise chilly evening or large get-together with plenty of friends and family to warm, this patio heater extends the evening activities year-round. Commercial quality design features 304-grade stainless steel for plenty of durability and years of all-day use. The unit puts out 47,000 BTU’s of steady heat. Heating an area 18 feet in diameter and standing nearly 90 inches tall, this stable heater is perfect for setup between two picnic tables. And, should it suffer a hard bump, a tip-over protection system kills the heat for optimal safety and peace of mind though, at 46 pounds, that’s a pretty hard bump. Attached wheels provide easy mobility when the party transitions from dining to lounging. Equipped with a Piezo igniter for quick starts, the heater’s stainless steel burners and heating grid stand up to years of heavy use.