- Dump truck for transporting, dumping, and storing loads of waste or other materials
- HDPE body has better chemical resistance than LDPE and does not absorb moisture
- Integrated handle for push-pull maneuverability and load control
- Five-spoke, 20" diameter rubber wheel on both sides of the cart for balance and maneuverability
- 7-1/2 cubic ft. hauling capacity to reduce the number of trips
This Rubbermaid big wheel dump truck is made of HDPE and is used for transporting, dumping, and storing supplies, equipment and materials. Its HDPE (high-density polyethylene) body has better chemical resistance than LDPE (low-density polyethylene) and does not absorb moisture. It provides an integrated handle for push-pull maneuverability and load control and has a five-spoke, 20" diameter rubber wheel on each side of the cart for balance and maneuverability. It has a 7-1/2 cubic foot hauling capacity for fewer overall trips and a seamless interior that resists leaking and cracking. This utility cart is suitable for material handling applications in many environments. Service carts are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home. Rubbermaid manufactures cleaning, organizing, and material handling products for commercial, medical, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1933, is headquartered in Huntersville, NC.