- Quick and Easy 30 minute installation
- The best water quality attainable soft silky feel ? no more red eyes or dry skin always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Digital salt display and 7 diagnostic indicators
- Selectable super chlorinate function
- 24-hour timer for filter pump control allows multiple pump periods per day program in 15 minute increments manual switch (On-Auto-Off)
Aqua Trol hose/pipe fittings, “straight blade” line cord and outlet. The Aqua Trol Electronic Chlorine Generator (also known as a salt chlorinator) is designed specifically for above ground pools up to 18,000 gallons. The Aqua Trol has all the same functions and features of the Aqua Rite but with a lower chlorine output. The Aqua Trol also has an integral time clock for control of the pool filtration pump. Since many above ground pools already have a single electrical outlet for the filter pump, the Aqua Trol is designed with an outlet (timer controlled L.E.D.) for the filter pump to plug into, the Aqua Trol then plugs into the original outlet the filter pump was using. The savings on chlorine and electrical power alone (if the pump was previously running 24 hours), will have the Aqua Trol paying for itself in just a few short years. The Aqua Trol system typically installs in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to operate.