- Constructed from durable aluminum and poly resin in Black powder-coated finish
- Included optional non-planter base for ground mounting
- 3 Lamp heads each containing 6 pieces of beveled glass
- 6 super bright white LED per head
- Includes 6 rechargeable batteries
Light up your landscape with this elegant solar powered lamppost. Equipped with three lanterns and a planter base, it's an attractive accent by day and a welcoming source of light by night. The diameter of the shaft is 1.75-Inch at the top and 3-Inch at the bottom.
Simply place the lamppost where it will receive direct sunlight--there's no wiring or installation required. One large solar panel conveniently located at the top of the post collects the sun's energy and stores it in two C rechargeable NiCad batteries. The lanterns automatically turn on at dusk, providing bright, white light via 18 total LEDs.
When filled with soil, the planter acts as a sturdy base--fill it with flowers for an extra-pretty touch. And moving the lamppost is a snap! Put it in any sunny area on your property, and transport it from spot to spot as needed.
Provides up to eight hours of light per charge. On/off switch. Cast Aluminum post and lanterns. Plastic planter. Some assembly required.
Approximate measurements: Planter base 22""Diam, Post 79"" H.